Monday 19 March 2012

Sexual Hit to Brains -2

live your life well, live your life fine, dont hurt one,
nor put down what u think is right as your  lollie wrapper one day to
will wrinkle....,
smile...,
inspire....,
make people desire.....,
dont think your sweeter than them...,
your not.....,
dont attack a belief that you were raised to believe as time changes and so
 does the outlook of the world.....,
your not as great as they told you are.....,
make me see, make me dare....,
I'll fight taking a new step.....,
throw away the keys to the door you used to step thru....,
deep breathe...,
jump....,
im falling for you....,
ur the real one thats true....,
your the one that actually has some kind of clue.....,
falling now into entrapment....,
the word love has me scared as I kno if i die, i do not care....,
if u do, im left here alone.....,
frends are here but serve only quick fixes to a truth that only u hold.....,
Im afraid to see alot of what the television shows......,
as my vision only shows our story...,
our progression....,
our depression that life only holds the 4 walls of this box I cant escape....,
only unless you escape with me too.


 cOrey
"Poetry is not a Vibrator but can penetrate deeper then any sexual form."
 www.discreetshopping.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment